Pages

All that glitters is gold.

I received photos from Shanna today, from Peppermint Wind Photography and I fell in love with this metallic gold dress all over again! It's a long maxi dress and I continue to contemplate whether or not I should take it down and keep it for myself, but it seems so selfish to do so. You can find this lovely garment here.

Caitlin did such a great job showing movement in the dress and Shanna did such a great job capturing it. I think my favorite is the photo taken by the big tree. It was the largest tree I've ever seen in Florida. The tree easily stood one hundred feet tall and twenty feet in diameter. I've seen large trees like that in San Francisco and Nashville, but never in Florida. The tree was almost as impressive as the dress! (Wink, wink.)

 I'll be posting more photos this week as I go through the photos I receive, as I get them.

^Whew, I'm not sure if that was proper English, but it was definitely a mouthful! Regardless of whether it was proper English or not, I hope you understood. Haha!

Have a wonderful day darlings.

Xoxo,
-Bryn





No comments:

Post a Comment