Pages

Life in Louisville!

Upon arriving, we learned that Louisville is pronounced no other way than "Looavull". Having lived in Nashville, I had heard the correct pronunciation several times, but this was a whole new ball game for Derich. "Lewisville" and "Looeyville" were other pronunciations people in Florida would say when they asked how our move was.
It's been about 5-weeks since we moved here and we are settling in very nicely. We are only 4 hours away from Shanna and Mark who own Peppermint Wind Photography, so there will be many more collaborations coming your way!
I have spent a lot of time drinking Iced Americanos from Highland Coffee and adventuring around the city. I found an amazing architectural salvage shop and spent an afternoon photographing the beautiful things that I saw. Here's a sneak peak of my adventure last week, and I'll be sure to post more photos of my upcoming adventures!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer! The weather has been beautiful, but I have to say that I'm looking forward to my first autumn in my new city.
Xoxo,
B





No comments:

Post a Comment