Pages

Beautiful Ballerina.


As a child I always wanted to do ballet, but I was way too involved with Student Council and track to participate in any other activities. So it comes as no surprise that I lived vicariously through Caitlin as she danced her way through this shoot! The leotard was from American Apparel and I thought see-thru mesh might be too much for our daytime shoot, so I added the cardigan and belt. It turned into a business casual outfit, but the ballet poses definitely added more movement to the garments.
You can see the original look without a sweater in the first photo and the cardigan looks in the others. You can understand my envy and awe when you see how delicate and dainty Caitlin looked throughout the entire shoot!
Don't forget to check out my Etsy to purchase anything you see posted on here. :)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BrynDarling?ref=si_shop

Have a fantastic day!

Xoxo,
Bryn

P.s I have four upcoming shoots within the next two weeks, so I apologize if the posts begin to look scarce. I can't wait to show you what I've been working on!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment