Pages

What a whirlwind, is it May 1st yet?

Hello readers!

I have been away for 13 days and what a CRAZY 13 days it has been! I apologize for disappearing, but I have been packing, vacationing and shooting! Derich and I took a trip to Orlando, FL to enjoy a "staycation" at Universal Studios. As a Harry Potter fanatic, Harry Potter World was something I could've only dreamt about. Not to mention, I drank my weight in Butter Beer

 I am so pleased to announce that I have another shoot with the lovely Shanna from Peppermint Wind Photography this Saturday, the 30th. New girls, new inventory, new concepts. This time, I'm going to squeeze in my own time to get photographed... WOWZERS! No more cell phone self portraits and you'll finally get to see the handsome face of my love, Derich.

I also shot with Jamie Graham and Brian Storey this week for LUUTGEAR, a clothing company in New York.This was my first time with Brian Story, and I was very happy to be part of such a great team.

I am also proud to announce that I will be moving to Miami, from West Palm Beach, and helping my mother move to Denver. I would much rather move to a place where it snows half of the year, but I'll settle for vacationing there instead. I just don't think I could be upset living in a place where it's appropriate to drink warm coffee outside all year round. Drinking warm anything in south Florida is nearly impossible without nearly getting dehydrated. I'll be visiting there for a week during the middle of next month and hopefully shooting a couple lovely Denverians.

I have been fighting the urge to purchase another Chihuahua, seeing as I have been so busy and will only be getting busier. The local shelter is dropping the adoption fee of their Chihuahuas to $20 all spring. Please adopt one of the babies here if you can, so I can live vicariously through you.

I am also pleased to announce that I will be a featured vendor on Threadflip this week! If you haven't checked out this sight, and you're an avid online shopper, I highly recommend it. I told you it's been a whirlwind. Life is going so well and I could not be happier.

Below I've posted a few (horrible quality) photos of my week this past week. I'll be updating my portfolio, which means more pictures of new items listed on my Etsy.

Until next time darlings!

Xoxo,
B







No comments:

Post a Comment