Pages

Hello, I'm Bryn.

Please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Brittany, but I go by Bryn. I've found that there are so many gals that were given the name Brittany between the years 1988- 1995 that it has become the new "John" of my generation, and can get a little confusing. So, I've found a pseudo name that I've grown to love, courtesy of Vampire Weekend. (Feel free to enjoy my inspiration here.)

I grew up in a small town in south Florida and moved to Nashville immediately upon completing college. I worked at a family-owned boutique in Nashville and I loved every minute of it! Nashville gave me a sense of purpose that I felt I had lacked in Florida. I knew I wasn't a big city girl, but I knew I was yearning for something else and Nashville gave me the perfect mix of a safety net with friendly people, and the hustle and bustle of culture that I had been lacking. In Nashville, I had the opportunity to style people like Stella Parton, Brooke Hogan, Kenny Chesney, and Miranda Lambert. It was such a whirlwind experience and a part of my heart will always reside in that wonderful city.

I am now living back in south Florida and I couldn't be happier. I have a wonderful boyfriend, named Derich, and an adorable chihuahua, named Jack, who are my support system and sidekicks.

At 23-years-old, how many ladies do you know can say they're doing EXACTLY what they love and wouldn't change a thing? I'm so blessed to be part of that statistic... whatever the actual statistic might be.

Anyhow, it's nice to meet you!
I'll be posting my adventures, successes, failures and so forth.
Stay posted and feel free to share anything you'd like with me as well!
Xoxo,
Bryn



No comments:

Post a Comment