Pages

The world in which we live.


Inspiration is an incredible thing. It can be found in nature, in music, a cup of coffee, a conversation. In vitually anything! I have recently been inspired during my recent travels, experiences, and I would like to share some of my inspiration with you. 


Driving anywhere always inspires me. The fresh smells on the highway, playlists in the car, and the change of scenery always spark my heart. 


The combination of coffee, Twyla Tharp, and journaling is invigorating. In this photo, I was jotting down 20 observations of a man and a woman interacting. I then attempted to jot down twenty more meaningful observations of a different couple. The point of the excercise was to help determine the importance of meaningful details. Although, they are harder to come up with they are worth it in the long run. 


Conversation! Some of my best styling, designing, or blogging comes from conversations I have on a day to day basis. 


The final inspiration I share with you today, is self discovery. Digging deep inside yourself can pull lots of incredible ideas to the surface. 




As always, I hope this finds you well.
xoxo,
B

 


No comments:

Post a Comment