Pages

Throw back Thursday

Remember when you were a kid and you had a favorite doll? I don't know about you, but I always felt guilty if I played with one doll more than the others because I was afraid the others wouldn't feel as loved. To outsiders I probably looked like a crazy person but I dressed them, I developed their personalities, their hopes, their dreams. 
                                 To me these dolls were an extension of myself, of who I was.

                                            

In art it's known as personal expression.
I created art.
And I have a favorite. 

Jamie and Shanna truly captured the look and feel I had imagined. I remember looking at my team and then up at the sky to thank the universe for sending me such wonderful people. 
I'm truly blessed.
This was a shoot aimed to help me identify with my brand, and I finally pinpointed it after looking at these images for over a year. Bazinga!

Xoxo,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment