Pages

Before I die.

Yesterday, Derich and I decided to do some exploring around Louisville. We found delicious tacos, gorgeous antique stores, but what really caught my attention was the Before I die wall in the NuLu district. We walked up to this wall, grabbed a piece of chalk, and filled in the blank. 

After a few minutes of reading the responses on the wall, my perspective changed completely. I had written down what I wanted to do before I died, but looking at what was important to other people really moved me. How often did I think of what life was like to the person in front of me in line? Almost never. 

 I get so caught up in what kind of world I want to live in, that I forget the world that I actually live in. Seeing this wall helped remind me that we're all sharing the world. There's room for all of our dreams! If we take a minute to get out of our head and into someone else's heart, I have confidence that this world is going to be just fine. 

If you want to find a wall near you, create one in your community, or simply just learn about this inspiring  movement; Click Here

Until next time darlings. 
Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment