Pages

My very own Dream Team!

Every now and again, you find the perfect shade of lipstick or those skinny jeans you can't imagine living without. I'm thankful enough to have all the above, as well as the most amazing dream team!

Shanna McAfee and I met several years ago in a mall in a small city called, Jensen Beach. I was 17 and a barista at Starbucks, and she was a few years older and the manager of a clothing store. Every single morning she ordered an iced venti soy mocha-with 2 sweet and low- and we briefly chatted while I served her the usual beverage. It's amazing to think that after three life-changing-moves, a wedding and several years later, she's not only my mentor, but my best friend.

Jamie Graham and I met in passing or in multiple groups of friends for years. The town we grew up in was very small, so we always knew of the other. When I moved home from Nashville, she took me out for a drink for my birthday and we have been inseparable since! With a love for fashion, food, and puppies; we're 100% heterosexual life partners. Even after moving 2,100 miles away, she is still my biggest supporter and best friend.


SO NOW YOU'VE GOT THE BACK STORY....

Let me show you the fruit of our friendship!

                                                                                      

More photos, collaborations and adventures to come!

My store opens tomorrow night (08-09-13) at 11pm! Be the first to check out all my goodies... including this stunning black dress!

Stay tuned darlings!


Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment