Pages

Beach day with Jack.

I had just quit my job to style, blog and run my Etsy full time and I needed something to keep me company. I was bored online and saw an ad on Craigslist for a stray Chihuahua that needed a home, I met him and instantly fell in love. He was such an unexpected addition to my life, but it was the best impulse decision I've ever made. I understand now what it's like to have another life depending on you, and that lesson has meant more to me than anything else.


Yesterday we, as in my boyfriend (Derich) and I, took Jack to the Jetty. He had never seen the beach before, so he was running around and jumping like crazy! He was 9 pounds of pure joy. Chasing the waves and loving the wind pushing past his ears. I have never seen him so happy.

I've posted a couple of photos from our adventure.
Enjoy! :)

Xoxo,
Bryn











No comments:

Post a Comment